Dr. Emily Grisé is a forward-thinking transport researcher with the following research specializations:
- Integrated transport & land use planning
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty with public transport
- Pedestrian & bicycle planning
- Travel behaviour of disadvantaged populations (seniors and people with disabilities)
- Public transport planning & operations.
Her work is collaborative in nature, and she has worked with several local and regional transport agencies to directly address issues of concern to key stakeholders, while she has also provided transport expertise in the private sector.
The underlying goal of her research is to develop effective policies that contribute to a more liveable and sustainable society.